Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lopsided Circle -another take on Debby M's Sketch


Well, after viewing the sketch and creating the previous card - Holly from Holly Bear Creations, suggested to off set the circles.... So here is what I came up with...

On my last card, I had originally made the circles too large and had to trim them down. This left me with scraps of lunar shapes. When I saw them I had this idea! Always use your unique shaped scraps! :) The colors I used were from SU - Pomegranite, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky DP, basic Black and Whisper White. I also used to white gel pen to highlight areas on the paper.

One thing I thought - but had the card already well glued down was to add brads going down the sides of the circles - for a little extra "something."

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: