Monday, October 8, 2007

WSC-22 Timeless



This weekend, my friend Danita and I did some stamping. It was lots of fun. Here is another card made with Beate's Challenge. This one used a stamp I do not know who made. I borrowed it from Danita. I just LOVE this image!

I crumped the paper and then sponged it with bordering blue and lightly with Navy. I also sponged the Blue Bayou ribbon with Night of navy to make it a bit darker. It worked out prefectly and matched the Bordering Blue better. The butterflies and the watch - I cut out and used dimensionals to give the card a little "dimension."

This was a color challenge too from Splitcoast Stampers. The colors I used are Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Bordering Blue and Night of Navy. I also used the French Flair BG, Canvas BG on the cardstock.

No comments: