Friday, January 11, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge- WSC30







I got my box of new catty supplies and stamps today! YIPPEE! So I ripped it open and cut all my stamps and prepared them for INK! After dinner, I sat down to stamp and lo and behold, my quiet, loving husband wants to talk. HUH!? He never wants to talk! LOL This dear man, God gifted only 500 words a day too, usually uses them up by the time he comes home had words to SPARE this evening. Oh my. So I sat with him and I tried to look patient while he...I mean we talked. :) What is funny, is normally I am DYING to have someone to talk too, but tonight when I wanted to stamp - he wanted to talk. Or maybe it was because when he came home from work tonight he saw the man in brown had come and I was busy cutting....hmmm - conspiracy? lol
Well, when he was done, I mean we were done talking - I came to my room to fixate on my obsession - stamping! :) I went to Beate's blog and checked out her Sketch Challenge and immediately had a vision of the stamps and supplies to use.

Here are the supplies I used:
Stamp Sets: Morning Soft, Elegant Cheer
Cardstock & Ink: Lavender Lace Marker (to color the Pretties Kit, flower), Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Lovely Lilac DP, versamark
Accessories: Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool and kit, Silver Cord, Mini Glue Dots, Silver EP, Heat Tool, Corner Punch, Fingers to curl the flower and edges of the leaves -
Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissy! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles