Monday, January 7, 2008

Embrace Life!





After doing the Noble Deer card with Beate's challenge, I wanted to do another one. My inspiration comes from this link:




For this card, I used the following things:
Stamp Sets: Floral background, Holidays and Wishes, All In a Row and Embrace Life
Cardstock and paper: Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black - Bali Breeze DP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Aquapainters, Scissors, Tool Kit with Paper piercing tool and guide, Watercolor crayons, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way glue pen, Fire Circle Brads, Black gingham ribbon
Ink: Black Staz On, Rose Red
For the flower (see picture), I water colored, then bent the edges. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds to some areas and the BLING (Fire circle brads.)

Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

Debby said...

Wow, Chris, that is beautiful!
Debby

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the flower. It makes it look so real.