Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lots of Letters - well umm... numbers :)

here is the sketch -you can see more samples at my friend Debby's blog : http://debbysstampinheaven.blogspot.com/
I have had so much fun lately doing different people's sketch challenges - can ya tell? I think that is all I have done since I started this blog! LOL I am not sur eif you are like me in the sense that when I see a sketch a card - colors and stamps and everything pop in my head. Are you? Well, as soon as I saw this and saw that it was a friend's dd birthday this picture came to my head. (I am a visual person.)

So here are the details of what I made:
Stamp Sets: Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Ginger DP
Chipboard: Lots of Letters, Blossoms and Borders
Ink: Craft Ruby Red, Cameo Coral - Chocolate Chip classic
Accessories: corner rounder, Coluzzle, White Gel Pen, Antique Brass Brads
Have a great night and thanks for looking!


No comments: