Saturday, January 19, 2008

Office Accoutrement- The EYES have it


You know what? I do not remember when the last time I used eyelets is - well, the small ones anyways...
This challenge was to use eyelets- anywhere, anyhow - so this was what I did...I pulled out my OLD stash of eyelets and used them.
This was a card that has been in my head for awhile...I have lots of them, they float around in there -I did stamp the All in a Row crooked, only because I completed the card and then realized it needed something else and I decided it was the stitching. LOL
Here are the supplies I used, all SU:
Stamp Sets: Office Accoutrement, Take a Number Wheel, Define Your Life, All In a Row
Ink Pads & Cardstock: So Saffron, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Tab punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punch, 1/8 punch, gold eyelets, Tool Kit, Dimensionals
I am beginning to think that All in a Row isn't a stamp set but an EMBELLISHMENT! LOL
Thank you for looking!

No comments: