Friday, February 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge- WSC34


Ahh- this card took some time! Only because I kept putting things together and it didn't look QUITE right! The flowers stamped on this are actually more visible in real life.
All of these stamps are from my pre-order of the Occassions mini.
The ribbon got a little smooshed when I did the scan. I tried taking a picture of this and got a better look with the ribbon but with the lighting - you couldn't see for the flowers, so I went for the smooshed ribbon picture. LOL
Stamp Sets: Live Your Dreams, Frames with a Flourish, Rough Texture Jumbo WHeel
Cardstock & Ink: Groovy guava, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Afternoon Tea DP, Sahara Sand (wheel)
Accessories: Sponges, Corner punch, Poly Twill Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Dimensionals, Jumbo Handle, Blender Pens
Thanks for looking!

No comments: