Friday, February 8, 2008

The Essence of Love




I started this image earlier when doing the other card for Beate's sketch challenge. I was STUMPED with this because I was TRYING to use Soft Sky and it wouldn't WORK. But then my friend Holly gave me the colors to use and then it all came together.
Stamp Sets: Essence of Love
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DP, Soft Sky,
Ink: Versamark, SU Markers, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Heat Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Prima flowers, Dew drops Flame, Paper snips, Clear EP, Embossing buddy
Technique - Emboss Resist: I colored the image with the markers (and missed some of it if you look closely enough!) then stamped it in Versamark and embossed with clear EP. Then I sponged the Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate chip around the embossed image. Then wiped the excess ink off with a kleenex.
Thanks for looking! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the flower!!