Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Somebody STOP ME!



I have issues. Well, you are probably thinking WHO DOESN'T? LOL

I sat down this afternoon to make a "QUICK" card to have my customers make at Stamp Camp. I wanted to use the Felt Flowers, because I have not used them yet and purchased them when the catalog came out in January.

My issue is I can not seem to SEE in my "mind's eye" nice, quick cards. So when I am stamping - I always think "It needs something else." Well, the WHOLE time I was making the card I was thinking that. LOL AHhh!!! Someone come over and help me visualize easier cards!

This color combo isn't one that typically work with - anyways - here is my quick card. ***giggle*** I am going to try to redesign it with a little less detail.

Stamp Sets: So Many Scallops, Sweet Serendipity

Cardstock and Ink Pads: Bali Breeze DP, Die Cut Blooms, Purely Pomegranite, Bashful Blue,Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Build a Brads, Felt Flowers, paper piercing tool, white gel pen, pewter brads

Punches: Designer Labels, Large Scallop, 1 inch circle, 1 1/4 inch circle, 1/2 & 1/4 inch circle punch, corner rounder

Thank you for looking! I will post my "New, easier version" in awhile. Hopefully, I will not get carried away again. LOL

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

It looks good to me.

:-)