Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Belli Challenge #12 - SCRAPS Owl Occasions




This weeks Belli Challenge is SCRAPS - and I have a TON of them. These is another projects I made using leftovers I had laying around - some for months, some made it to the Scrap box just a week or so ago.
Glittery Swirl Owl Supplies:
Scraps used - Close to Cocoa Owl stamped in Canvas and also textured paper was scraps - the Bashful Blue Cs was an extra stamped bg from a swap. Also, the chipboard swirls were remaining from a scrapbook page I did last year and has been laying around for quite some time... The Cuddle bugged image was one Joan Ervin sent to me as an RAK weeks ago.
Stamp Set: Owl Occasions, Canvas BG
Cardstock and Ink: Afternoon Tea DP, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Garden Green, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Chipboard, Fine Cosmo glitter, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Ice Squares Brad, Brayers
Thank you for looking!

No comments: