Thursday, April 10, 2008

CBC12 - Kaliedascope Scraps! SCS- CC161



A few weeks ago for the Belli Challenge we had
Embossing Powder and I embossed all of these things from Frames with a Flourish stamp set...but I could not get the card to turn out the way I wanted, so I threw
those pieces into my scrap box.






After making the Kaliedascope card last night, I loved that technique so much I had to make another! BUT this time, I used Splitcoast Stampers Color Combo 161, which was Real Red, Glorious Green and Night of Navy.
I recieved the instructions from the Technique Junkies Newsletter in the April-May 2008 Newsletter, it was the online bonus!
This is what I used to make this card:
Stamp Sets: Frames With a Flourish, Stampabilities God gives gifts....
Cardstock and Ink: Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Glorious Green
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Paper SNips, Heat Tool, Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Paper Piercing, Styled Silver Hodgpodge, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Ticket Corner Punch

2 comments:

retiredheather said...

What a beautiful card. I love the embossing. Great design.
Retired Heather

Corie said...

SO FANTASTIC