Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chrissy's Belli Challenge #13 - UFO's Un-Finished Objects!



















What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Belli = Embellishments.





Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!




So come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to the card!




This Weeks Belli Challenge is UFO's - Un-Finished Objects! Come on, you KNOW they are there... unless you are NOT like me. LOL I have about 4 of them, but this Tag Book has been haunting me for about a year. I kept looking at it and FINALLY with THIS challenge I completed it.



Your challenge this week is to complete at least one UNFINISHED projects in your office. And if you are NOT like me and have all of your projects completed - Your challenge is to make a Tag book! :) It does not have to be as involved as mine.





Make a completed project and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC13. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC13 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge! The winner will recieve a handmade personalized journal in a similar style as the tutorial I wrote last week.



Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesdays!



This week's winner is Liz Miller. Click on her name to see her awesome gallery!

For the project - I used ALMOST everything in my office! Let me start my list:


Stamp Sets: Print Bg, Circle of Friendship, Spring Flowers (?) Retired, All ina Row, Rub Ons from Saleabration, All Scallops,

Cardstock and Ink: Sahara Sand, Spring Showers DP, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, So Saffron

Embellishments: Copper Hodgepodge, 1/16th hole punch, Earth Element Buttons, Soft Subtles Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Assorted Ribbons, Round Tab Punch, Designer Label, 1 3/8 circle and 1/2 inch circle punch, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Blue Gingham Ribbon


For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)
Have a fabulous day!

















































4 comments:

Liz's Lovelies said...

how totally neat,I won! Thanks Chrissy!
Liz
Un-finished projects, I think I have a few of those. I'll post later my creation.

Debby said...

Chrissy, I finally got a chance to get something done. This image is one I have had stamped for awhile. Just needed to add to a card. I will see what else I can come up with for the challenge, heaven knows I have a ton of images that are stamped and colored in.
Angel hugs
Debby
http://debbysstampinheaven.blogspot.com/

Liz's Lovelies said...

I finished my UFO.
What a great challenge, thanks.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/04/chrissys-embellishment-challenge.html

Liz

Corie said...

WOW -- this is just FANTASTIC