Sunday, April 20, 2008

FS63 = Bloomin Beautiful Birthday


Todays Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers is Sparklegirl.....
I chose this card of hers to CASE...
I changed the colors AND the stamps AND the Pretties Kit. I also added some holes to the scalloped portion along the bottom.
My hubby will give his mom this card for her birthday.
This is what I used for my card:
Stamp Sets: Bloomin' Beautiful, Warmest Regards
Cardstock: River Rock, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla
Ink: Esspresso Adirondack, Copics Colorless Blender, W5, E11, YR07, YR23, YR20, YG67, R29
Accessories: Cricut - Mini Monograms, corner rounder, Paper piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Pretties kit, half inch circle punch, Mini glue dots.
Thank you for looking! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Corie said...

So beautiful -- great CASE -- love it!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Great case!
Hugs and smiles