Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kind Thoughts - Debby M's Sketch Challenge



Are you like me and have tons of scraps laying around your office? Well, this was something I made using some of my scraps. Not sure how much I like it, but I used some scraps and probably created a few more in process. :)


I have been wanting to use this stamp set and have been TRYING to come up with a vision in my head. When I first ordered it, there were ideas dancing around up there- and now....nothing, zilch, nil...except this....

Debby M. has a sketch each week she shares with us on her blog.

This is what I used for my card:
Stamp Set: Kind Thoughts, Itty Bitty Bg, and Sweet N' Sassy Stamps Encouragement
I had some rub ons laying around on my desk - I THINK it was the Anchorage Rub Ons
Cardstock : So Saffron, very Vanilla, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac -
Ink: Colorbox Brights- retired, Basic Black
Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool. Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Scallop Punch, Black grosgrain, Rub On Tool, Vintage Brads

1 comment:

Debby said...

This turned out down right beautiful!
Angel Hugs
Debby