Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sneak Peak: Owl Occasions


This is a NEW adorable stamp set from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps it will not be available for purchase until mid- April. They also have new ribbons and some fabulous new papers coming soon too! I can't WAIT to get them. Unfortunately, I am TRYING to stick within my stamping budget and have to get a few things here and there. Restraint is something I am working on. Everything in moderation.
I think I got a little "Brad happy" and put too many brads on this, but otherwise it is okay. Not my favorite card, but I haven't stamped in a few days, so I am just getting warmed up! LOL The next card I make I will be better. ***giggle*** I hope. LOL
I have to work on tomorrows Belli Challenge too. Are you enjoying those?
Here is what I used to make this project:
Stamp Set: Owl Occasions
Cardstock: Berry Bliss DP, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz On, Twinkling H20's
Accessories: Aquapainters, Watercolor pencils, Oval punches Lg and Small, half inch circle, quarter inch circle punch, paper piercing tool, Vintage Brads, 5/8 Chocolate grosgrain ribbon.
Technique: Penciled twinks.
Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: