Monday, May 26, 2008

60 Birth Announcements- All in the Family


One of my dear friends just had her 6th child, so I made her birth announcements for her. She wanted something fun and whimsical and she needed 60 of them.
I used the All in the Family stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the alphabet jumbo wheel.
Colored them in with Copic Markers - Scallop punched the Chocolate Chip and the Bashful Blue - they were fun to make - but truthfully, I am glad to be done after making 60! LOL
I deleted the family name along with the birth date out of respect for our friends. The inside I formatted in Microsoft Word to print and included the baby photograph.
The hand print stamp set, I picked up from Hobby Lobby and do not know the name of the company that makes it.
Thank you for looking! Have a great week!







6 comments:

Dana said...

What an awesome Birth Announcement and a great friend to do so many! Great job and congrats to your friend!

Kathy said...

These are soo cute!! I know this would put a smile on my face to get this!! God bless her!!
(Was it another boy?? I noticed their was only 1 girl - I was the only girl with 7 brothers!!)

Linda McClain said...

This is so adorable. I'm craving this stamp set, but waiting to see if it retires . . . fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

This card is just fantastic! I'm sure that she is excited to get them mailed out..... I like the color combination also. Great, Great Job.
Thanks for sharing it with us. 60 must have seemed like forever.

Joan
Maple Grove, MN.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card