Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Double Pocket Card - Chocoholic!




Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has a group that I am a part of and this weeks challenge was to make a Double Pocket Card. I had already done one, you can view that one here.


Stamp Sets: Chocoholic - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Ink and Cardstock: Berry Bliss, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Copics: E37, E33, E29, E47, R29, C5
Accessories: Chocolate Twill Ribbon, 1 3/8 circle punch, Corner Rounder, Soft Subtle Brads, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Rounded Tab Punch, Sponge

I am not normally a chocolate person - But this makes my mouth water! LOL you know what is strange? Those brads are actually pink, but they look a bit greyish to me. Hmmm Bad scan, I guess. My hubby has the camera this weekend.

Enjoy your weekend. Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper and colors you chose.

Pat Huntoon said...

Gorgeous, Chris!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That's really cool Chris!
:-)