Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Waxy Cuddlebug Technique - Guess hoooo?




This was another FUN challenge - I took off with Faith's (Markie's mom) idea on the dots - once I got started I couldn't stop myself! LOL



Lovely Lilac, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery and I added the black. ;)
It is also Debby M's sketch challenge day - sketch is listed above!


The Technique was in the March/April Technique Junkies Newsletter - http://www.patstamps.com/


The Cuddle Bugged wax paper was generously given to me by Shelly Schmidt. THANK YOU Shelly!!!!


This is what I used to make the card:


Stamp Sets: Sweet 'n Sassy Owl Occasions, Stampin' Up! Rub Ons - Eastern Elegance, All Scallops

Cardstock and Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, basic Black - Glossy White, Whisper White

Accessories: Corner Rounder, White Gel Pen, Vintage Brads, Black marker, Copics, Paper Snips,

No comments: