Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chrissy'd Belli Challenge #16 - EYELETS



What is the Belli Challenge you ask? Belli = Embellishments.

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

Come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to the card!This Weeks Belli Challenge is EYELETS! Let your imagination go wild!


Make a completed project and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC16. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC16 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge!

The winner will recieve a stack of Stampin' Up! cardstock in assorted colors. Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesdays!
Since we have not had many participants that have shared their artwork - I decided to give a prize to one of our regular participants - Debby McGivillary!
I am not sure what to think of this card... - I think the glitter doesn't work - what do you think?

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: All In a Row

Rub Ons: Eastern Elegance

Cardstock and Ink: Basic black, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Pretty In PInk, Whisper White,

Accessories: Eyelets, Cropodile, Mat Pack, black Marker, Bone folder, Paper Snips, 1/8 hole punch, Red Sticky Strip, Black Chunky Glitter


For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :) Have a fabulous day!






Thank you for playing along!

3 comments:

Liz's Lovelies said...

I have fun doing your challenges.
Hope you continue them.
Here's my card using eyelets.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/05/for-dad-and-grad.html

Thanks,
Liz

Joan Ervin said...

I finally got to do another Belli challenge!!! I love eyelets but they don't love me...gotta figure out how to use that dizzy crop-a-dile!! I love your card, Chrissy...such an awesome design!!
Here is mine: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/908739?cat=all&what=keywords&si=WT165

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hey there Chris! Thanks for another fun challenge. Here's one to add to the list of creations for #16.

:-)

http://inkcicles.blogspot.com/2008/05/belli-challenge-16.html