Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Color Challenge 166 - Later Dude

Ok- I redid this-I was not happy with my first version,so I took it apart and redid it. Which one do you like better?












Today is Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge day

My 16 yo daughter LOVES this stamp, so I made this card to give to one of her friends.


Have you ever had a week where things aren't coming together as you like? I think I am having on of those weeks. LOL Here is a second card I am not completely happy with. Maybe it is the colors -


The colors though look so yummy in the color challenge samples - but this does not look yummy. LOL It is a bit more vibrant in real life - but here in this picture it falls flat.


I used the Emboss Resist Technique -


Here are the details:

Stamp Set: So Cool

Cardstock and Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Western Sky Dp, Spring Break DP, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Brayer, Dimensional, Copper Hodgepodge


Thank you for looking! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I have to say that I like the redo.