Monday, May 12, 2008

Embossed Watercolor- Summer By The Sea


Todays Technique Lovers Challenge is Embossed Watercolor - which is Embossed Resist with a Watercolored image. You pick which watercolor technique you want to use! I am unhappy with how the Shimmery White cardstock takes to water color. So I won't be using that again for this technique!

I embossed the circle stamp from Sweet Shapes using clear EP and Craft Barely Banana ink.

The Summer by the Sea image was embossed using Clear EP and Chocolate Chip Craft Ink.

Around the oval, I used the 1/4 inch circle punch and I watercolored the image using Watercolor Wonder Crayons.

The paper - Ohhhh I love this floral paper! Once I put the card together, I am not sure it "WORKS" with this stamp. It is by Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest. But I do not think they make it anymore.

Anyways, enough rambling! Here is what I used to make this:

Stamp Sets: Sweet Shapes, Summer by the Sea - the words was a stamp I had made for me.

Cardstock and Ink: Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest,Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Black Staz On, Shimmery White - I would not use this again for watercolor but was playing around today.

Accessories: Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, 1/4inch circle punch, Coluzzle, Paper piercing Tool, Prima flowers, Dimensionals

Thank you for looking and commenting! Have a great day!

No comments: