Friday, June 6, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #51 - Hope in God's Word



Have you ever gone shopping on not purchased something you saw there and then later wished you had? This Holy bible stamp was one I had seen about 3 weeks ago and I didn't purchase it that day, but wished I had once I got home.


Yesterday, my friend Joy and I went on a tour of scrapbook stores in the Milwaukee area. Just for fun, we went to a few of our favorite ones and one that isn't our favorite only because the people who work there aren't very friendly. But....OHHHHH... did I have FUN shopping! lol


I purchased this stamp by Inkadinkado and a few more Copic Markers and a BUNCH of other fun things. We had a great time...
Today is Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge - and here is my creation for it...
This is what I used to make it -
Stamp Sets: Floral by SU, Holy Bible by Inkadinkado, Encouragement by Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.
Cardstock and Ink: Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vermark, Black Adirondack, Prints Pack DP
Accessories: COPICS, White EP, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Paper snips, Black grosgrain, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Small Oval Punch, Mini Glue dots, Dimensionals....
Thank you for looking. God Bless You! Have a great day!



6 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Renee said...

Oh, I like it! I'm working on my card for Beate's challenge right now!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Chris! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Nagata said...

Wow!!! Amazing card.I love it.
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I see what you mean, Chrissy. The white on white is beautiful!

Kim said...

Great card! Can't believe the storm you had! Like you said, thank goodness for insurance!! Still ruins the day though! HAPPY STAMPING!