Thursday, June 5, 2008

Workshop Card - HAPPY!


I do not do very many workshops anymore - but I have one tomorrow. I mostly do Classes - Stamp Camps or specialty classes now a days as a Demonstrator. I also do Stamp Clubs and have another one starting in August. If you are interested in finding out more information, please contact me at adickinson@wi.rr.com.
This card is actually a CASED card - you can see the original here made by Desa Dugas. I changed a few things but it is mostly her card.
This is what I used:
Stamp Sets: Fundamental Phrases
Cardstock and Ink: Bali Breezes DP, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Felt Flowers, Firestone Circle Brads, Mini Glue Dots, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Sticky Cut Letters.
Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is cute!! I need to do more with my business. I was just promoted to a Senior Associate so I guess I'm doing something right! LOL Awesome job on the card!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! Great job!!!

Tracy said...

I love this card!!! The colors are so HAPPY, great look.

Thanks for the inspiration,
Tracy

janedoe said...

love the colours you've used here chris and the glittered 'h' makes it pop.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun card! Love the glitter!
:-)