Monday, August 18, 2008

Everythings Coming Up Roses!

I am preparing for BACK TO SCHOOL this week. I can not believe the summer is only one week away from being over!

My teen ager daughter, who has been gone the past 2 months comes home from her trip next weekend, so this week will be preparing for that, as well as preparing for my Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday! I will use this box as one of my door prizes and throw in a stamp and an ink spot!

Todays Splitcoast Technique Lovers Challenge is to make an ACETATE BOX! You can view the instructions there as well.

I used the new BELLA ROSE cardstock, along with some window sheets (acetate). I had some Kiwi Ribbon laying around from the dollar basket at the local scrapbook store. The PRIMA flowers are from the Stone Rose collection.
I threw a golden FIRE Circle Rhinestone Brad is from Stampin' Up! I used a Glue Dot to hold the flowers in place.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute box! That is my favorite new DP!

Kathy said...

Very pretty Chrissy!! The color combo is so pretty!! Hard to believe summer is almost over huh!!
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Chrissy! Now I'm going to have to go check out that tutorial!! Hugs, Deedee