Saturday, August 9, 2008

Science Project Day 24

As the week passed, our cat Bouncer had played with the net and injured one of our three butterflies...who has since died. We decided to set the surviving two butterflies free -

The one we were watching closely died. The fifth cocoon still has not hatched. I am watching it daily, but no changes and I am wondering if that one has died too, although it is still in the net.

As we were setting it, one butterfly landed on Noah's leg, but I caught the picture as the butterfly went to the ground. I am not much of a gardener - but if you look closely in the dirt the butterfly is there, closed in one image. The other has his wings open.

Unless that other cocoon/ butterfly comes out. This will be it for this particular Science project! I will post different projects as we do them. Thank you for tuning in to see the changes! I am glad you enjoyed them.

Have a blessed day!


No comments: