Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sketch Challenge 189 - Shimmery Scene


Today is Sketch Challenge day on Splitcoast Stampers 189.
I have so many scraps laying around, I grabbed this stamped image of Silent Night stamp set and watercolored it. I wanted a sunset scene, so I used Bashful Blue, Perfect plum, Pretty In Pink and Lavender Lace for the ink. The church building I watercolored using Bordering Blue for the shadows and then made little stained glass window using More Mustard, Garden green and Ruby Red. The trees I watercolored using Handsome Hunter.


Here are more details:
Stamp Sets: SU Silent Night, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Pray Without Ceasing
Cardstock and Ink: (see above for ink colors) Black Staz On, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Shimmery White, Dp is from the Paper COmpany- Snowflake Sentiments. This is also very shimmery, but the photograph does not pick this up!
Accessories: Aquapainter. Mini Glue Dots, Orchid Dew Drops, Dimensionals



This card is MUCH, MUCH shimmer - ier (is that a word?) in person! :)
Thank you for looking and commenting! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Chris, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!