Sunday, September 28, 2008

BLOG HOP - HOLIDAY GREETINGS



Todays Sneak Peek is titled Holiday Greetings and that is exactly what it is! A set filled with wonderful ONE WORD sentiments! I used a few of these sentiments that are featured in different fonts and lined them up on an acrylic block. I put just enough space between them to do a quick little doodle.

I used some of my favorite colors - because today is also my Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers group had the challenge of making something using our FAVORITE THINGS.

Purple is "ONE" of my favorite colors - BLING is another FAVORITE thing of mine and I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and the different fonts. I will get A LOT of use out of it!

Here are a few more details:

Stamp Set: Holiday Greetings (I only used a small portion of the fabulous different fonts and words in this set!), Distressed BG

Cardstock: Brushed Gold, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Whisper White

Accessories: Markers - I doodled the trees, crosses, leaves on this then colored them in. Gold Zig painty, Bling, 3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches, Nestibilities, Gold Ribbon

Be sure to HOP on over to 9/28 : Kathy & Christi's Blogs! Thanks for looking!

Have a fabulous Sunday!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

This is cute Chris! What a great idea for sentiments. :o)

Christi Flores said...

How cute is this Chris!!! I love this idea!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Love all the sentiments and we share our fav color!

Sally said...

Beautiful card, lovely way to use wording to create a whole layout.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is a great card!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Chrissy...you not only design stamps but you are designing designer paper, too...WOW, girl!!! This is a beautiful card....great job!!!

Jami said...

What a fun way to use all those sentiments!! Love it!
smiles, Jami

Kerry D-C said...

oooooooooh...beautiful card! I especially love the color! ;)

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Chrissy, Nice and simple, sometimes less is more.Love it
wendie