Saturday, September 13, 2008

Christmas Pointsettias + OCC Challenge


This weeks OCC Challenge is this sketch! I have not had much mojo this week due to the Character Building Opportunities I have had, but thought I should TRY tonight! Still not a whole lot of creative juices and I decided I do not like the clip on top, but this just goes to show you...we can't win 'em all. LOL
This stamp set, Christmas Pointsettia is my own design! It will be Released OCTOBER 1 at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I used the Core'dinations cardstock for this card too.
I have two more stamp sets being released on October 1. If you have not seen the other two that were released on September 1, they are called Child of God and Autumn Blessings. Be sure to check them out at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

This is the sketch at the OCC - check out their artwork. It is FABULOUS!
Here are a few details:
Stamp Set: Christmas Pointsettias - designed by me! :) available Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps after October 1.
Cardstock: Core'dinations, Basic Black, White Matte Kotte Finish
Ink: Black brilliance, Copics
Accessories: Clip Assortment, Black gingham, Black rickrack, Pretties Kit, Mini glue dots
I am going to tweak this tomorrow - so be on the look out for a new look! Hope you have a great day! Thank you for looking!

15 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your card!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely fantastic!!! Wow!!!

Lorie said...

This is wonderful! I can't wait to see your sets...I bet you are excited!

Dawn Easton said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the rich colours for your holiday card...so pretty!

Javablustamper said...

Beautiful!! Your stamp sets are going to be a BIG hit!! I know it!! Thanks for sharing this card and I hope you have a great night!

Ceal said...

I love it!! I am excited to see your new sets! you are just drawing away aren;t you!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Chrissy, your new Christmas stamp is gorgeous!!!! I love the beautiful colors and all the fabulous details on this awesome christmas card!!!

Unknown said...

Love this card , and your stamp is lovely.

wendie

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, I like the clip there.

Anita said...

Your card is beautiful. I can't wait to Oct. 1 to see what beautiful sets you have created.

SewSuzySew said...

Beautiful Christmas Card!
Suze x

Kathy said...

Wow!! This turned out so pretty!! I love the colors and that image is perfect for the holidays!! Nice job with the sketch and the stampset!! :)Kathy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! And that is such a pretty stamp...congrats on your new design! That's awesome!!!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Love your card Chrissy and what a great stamp!

Julie sbs-24

Amy Sheffer said...

First, absolutely gorgeous image!! Love your take on the OCC sketch challenge - thanks for playing!