Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BLOG HOP DAY 2- Courtney's Challenge #11!



Today is Created By Courtney's Challenge Day! This week is Sarah Anderson's Sketch! Courtney has challenges every Tuesday and starting next week, I will officially be a Challenge Chick Girl! Woohoo! Thank you for the opportunity!
This stamp set is one of the new stamps designed by Korin at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! It is called Cozy Feathered Friends. Isn't it sweet? There is another card using this set on Sandy's stamp set...
Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: Cozy Feathered Friends
Cardstock and Ink: Black Adirondack, Copicsc, Nana's Glittered DP, Rose Red, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Cuddlebug, Double Stitched Ribbon, Dew Drops, Scallop Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2 Circle Punch, Nestibilities, Black EP, Heat Tool, White Gel Pen


Be sure to HOP on over to 10/28: Jessica & Faith's Blog for more SNEAK PEEKS to the Sweet 'n Sassy stamps! Don't forget about the Release Party on October 31!
Do not forget about the BELLI CHALLENGE on Wednesdays! It is NOT too late to participate this week! There is also a Blinkie on the right - I can shrink it down a bit for your blog if you wish! LMK!
Have a fabulous day!


Chrissy D

16 comments:

Sandy said...

Absolutely Cute as a Button!!!! I love the colors and I'm gonna steal your layout later tonight for a card I have in mind!!!!

Did I say I love the card? Are you mailing it to me???? Grin!

Leona said...

So so cute... the colours are fabby ....

Lorie said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love those little birdies!

Anonymous said...

What a great sketch and a very cute stamp.
Nellyne
neheath@verizon.net

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love penguins and great sketch to try!

Lee said...

What a darling card with those cuties!! I love the dew drops!!

Linsey R said...

oh, how very adorable! love the fun dotted dp along with these cutie pie winter birdies! Super fab card and sketch too!TFS, can't wait to see tomorrows creation!

Dani said...

Oh. My. Word. So cute!
I'm gonna need this set. I can tell already!

Kathy W said...

i love penquins- too cute!

Debby said...

Adorable Chris. Those birds are so cute.
Angel hugs
Debby

Unknown said...

What a great sketch! ;) heehee. I love the card you made, and the sentiment is just too cute. Thanks for playing along!

And will you reply to my email about your siggy already? That black box is driving me bonkers! :) Unless you want it there, in which case it's fabulous. lol.

Anonymous said...

So super cute! I can't wait to have this adorable little bird!

Suzy

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is such a cute winter card! The sketch lends itself so well to the design.

Barb Gault

Sally said...

Another stunning card, and yes those stamps are so cute!!

Janette said...

so so cute- terrific job on the sketch!

Carla said...

This stamp is adorable, and your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks so much for linking my blog! It's a real thrill for me to be linked to an illustrator! Stamp design is a talent a really admire, and am maybe a little envious of! (I can't draw my way out of a paper bag!)