Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ALL ABOUT JOY - COURTNEYS TUESDAY CHALLENGE #18 - DOTS!

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! I think it has been a few days since I have done an ALL ABOUT JOY card, so here it is. :)

And you all know it is TUESDAY, and that means it is Created By Courtneys Challenge day! This weeks challenge is DOTS! I couldn't resist using the Swiss Dots cuddlebug folder and the Season Of Joy stamp set!

When you are done perusing my blog, be sure to check out the other Challenge Chicks fabulous work!
Courtney Fowler
Danielle Marcus
Heidi Michel
Lorie Ames
Maria Fiscella
Sarah Anderson
Sparkle Smith

I also combined this challenge with Splitcoast Stampers color challenge -

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Ink and Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Accessories: paper piercing tool, BLING stickers available at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, Scallop edge punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

12 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love the colors!

Dani said...

Fabulous job! I need to break out my Swiss Dots folder more. I love this card! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is SO sweet Chris!! I love that color combo!

Joan Ervin said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissy....I'm lovin all the dots and bling....perfect color combo for Christmas, too!!! I left you a little award on my blog...check it out!!!

Anonymous said...

Dots are always a favorite, and yours are beautiful! I love the jewels on your Christmas tree -- just the right touch! :-)

Kathy W said...

this card is so fun bright and happy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love your colors and the scalloped edges...so pretty!

Sally said...

love your card and the colors are beautiful! Great tree stamp!

Sally said...

GReat card, love the colours!

Lee said...

That is so sweet Chrissy!!! I love the pierced corners!!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE this tree! It reminds me of a Cindy Lou Who tree~cheery, colorful, and just perfect!

Leona said...

Such aa sweet card the colours are lush and the image is fantastic so sophis aswell!