Wednesday, March 4, 2009

COPIC COLOUR CHALLENGE #3 & BELLI CHALLENGE #57

HELLO! It is Wednesday and that means a DOUBLE CHALLENGE DAY for me! So you are going to get one long post! :) My first project is for the Belli Challenge!


If you have not been here yet this week, you will want to know that the BELLI CHALLENGE has a NEW name AND a NEW location! When you are done checking this post out go see our NEW BLOG and the Design Team's beautiful work. If for some reason this link does not work - the NEW BELLI BLOG is www.bellichallenge.blogspot.com.

This week's challenge is to use a COLOR you do not use often. The entire Design Team used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps newest releases His Eye is on the Sparrow and Easter Lily. I used Courtney's Easter Lily set that I just love coloring! This week, I combined the Monday Mojo Challenge # 76 and Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. Go check out the NEW BLOG!

Now - for the next challenge...

Colour Copic Challenge Group and this week is #3. This week's Challenge is to use the Sketch below and your COPICS! So pull them out and get busy! :) You will definitely want to go to the Colour Copic Blog and check out the Design Team's FABULOUS work! You can also check out the Design Team links on the side bar and visit their personal blogs to see MORE of their FABULOUS work!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!

Chrissy D


18 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the colours and the paper! Hugs, moni

Kathy W said...

2 great ones, love the easter lily and the sketch for copics challenge- amazing coloring!

Ceal said...

Both are beautiful as always! Great coloring

Unknown said...

OHHH I Am wild about that little girl and her umbrella! WOW WOW WOW!

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring on both cards is soooo beautiful, Chris....your layouts, colors, embellies are all amazing!!! Love how the Creative Belli Blog looks, too....all your efforts sure did pay off!!!

Holly said...

Beauuuuuutiful lily - LOVE the coloring! And your girl with the umbrella is so sweet! The coloring on that is fantabulous! Thanks for the sketch - I'll have to give it a shot!

Dani said...

2 Fabulous cards! I love your coloring. I need to practice more. Both cards are really great! :)

Christi Flores said...

Wowee girl!! Awesome creations today!!

Joanne Travis said...

Gorgeous work, Chris!! I really love your talent and coloring skills. Awesome!
Best of luck with the new release today!

Kjerstin said...

What a wonderful blog to find!! Warms my heart when I find a blog where our God has a place too in this scrappy web-world!! ;D

Wonderful cards!!
Hugs from Norway :)

Debby said...

Gorgeous both cards are so pretty. Great job on the coloring.
Angel hugs
Debby

Shelly Koskinen said...

Both cards are awesome!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful coloring, fabulous cards!

Danita said...

Both card are awesome Chris!!! Love the layout for the easter lily!!! Great coloring too on both card!!! The WOJ card is adorable!!!

Sally said...

Two very stunning cards! The lily is my fav I think? LOL

Adele said...

Chrissy, your colouring is wonderful. I love both cards but must say I struggled with the sketch this week! LOL.

love Dingle.xx

Lisa Kind said...

Two beautiful cards, Chris! Love all your details!

Anne Harada said...

Oh my goodness, is there no end to your talent?? I love your sewing on the lily card, it's perfect!! And of course your copic coloring is fantastic, what a great sketch!!