Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elegant Blessings


Hello! Happy Tuesday! I have a fairly busy week, as I am preparing to fly out to Pennsylvania on Friday (early! what was I thinking? LOL) to meet Korin of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and to get Certified in using Copics. I am VERY excited.


I created this card using Featured Stamper on Splitcoast this week. Judy has a BEAUTIFUL gallery - it was hard to choose a card - but I chose this one : http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1189337


I love the colors and that stamp set...

Here are the things I changed:


Loved the lay out - but added the brads - and the text punch -


Changed the DP - but it is still Basic Grey and similar colors


Changed the stamps too -

Here are the details of my card:

Stamps: Elegant Blessings By Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Wassail Basic Grey, Very Vanills
Accessories: Primas, making Memory Brads, Corner ticket punch
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D

14 comments:

Kathy W said...

wonderful card and colors, the brads are perfect for the image

Moni said...

Gorgeous as always! Hugs, Moni

pinky said...

Oh so beautiful. Congrats on getting certified.
Pinky

Vicki Burns said...

Chrissy, this is breathtaking! Have fun in PA.

Unknown said...

Always inspirational. I love the colors!

Nancy said...

This is beautiful! Love how the cross is cut out.

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Chrissy!! Have fun in Pennsylvania!! xx

orchids R4me said...

That is such a beautiful card Chrissy. Love how you did the cross on there.. and Love the colors

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous Chris!! I love the colors!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just lovely Chris! Your created a lovely CASE of Judy's card.

Dani said...

Gorgeous! I love it! Have a super time in PA, very cool you get to be certified!

Susie Sugar said...

Totally Stunning Chrissy
so pretty
love Susie xx

Sally said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors. Have a great time this weekend.

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Chrissy and the brads are the perfect accent!
hugs
Risa:)