Monday, April 6, 2009

EASTER SILOUETTES - Monday DT Challenge #19

Good morning! I am happy to share this week's challenge with you...Create a card using an EASTER THEME!

I honestly made one card and realized after that it was more Spring than Easter...and by that time, I was all out of OOMPH and didn't feel like stamping anymore but wanted to complete this challenge... I hopped over to the OCC Blog and saw Silke Ledlow's card. WOW!!! Is it gorgeous - head on over and check it out. I ended up CASING it and changing the stamps. I also used a Technique Junkies technique -Pigment Scrunch.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Dream Silouettes, Easter Scripture
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose DP
Accessories: Colorbox Ink, Eyelet Scallop punch, button, Taffeta ribbon, distressing tool, White brads
As always you are welcome to use any stamps for our challenge, although it thrills us to see you using your SNSS stamps :).When uploading to SCS & PCP galleries use keyword SNSMC19.

Be sure to check out the following DT blogs for more inspiration:
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

9 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous, love the stamp and the colours! Hugs, moni

Courtney said...

This is wonderful, Chrissy! I'm lovin' the spring-Easter combo... they go hand-in-hand, don't they?

Unknown said...

Very great easter card. I love howyou made it both spring and easter.

Janette said...

beautiful Chris! I love how you colored all the flowers.

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty card Chrissy!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just lovely, Chris! I like the technique you used, very cool!
Lovely Easter card!

Kerry D-C said...

WOW! this is GORGEOUS, Chris!

Ceal said...

So Pretty! TFS