Sunday, May 3, 2009

All About Joy - It's Back! :)

Happy Sunday! It has been several weeks since I have had time to create a lot, but I had some time - PRAISE GOD!!! I was able to work ahead and get three projects done. Today I hope to get A LOT more completed!!! I want to start getting a week ahead on things so it won't be so stressful and I can enjoy the process.

Todays post includes several challenges...

1. Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge
2. Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge (see sketch below)
3. Our Creative Corner - Mother's Day Challenge
4. My Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers group has a Mother's Day theme too.


This is also an ALL ABOUT JOY card - I was thinking the other day, that it has been a few weeks. An ALL ABOUT JOY card is all Stampin' Up! product is used. I did use Nestabilities and my computer and printer for the words that say... We love you this much...


If you have a chance, check out my Sisterhood of Blogging Sisters projects. Their names are to the RIGHT... I hope you have a fabulous day!

Chrissy D

7 comments:

Sandy said...

This is super cute and I love the shaped layers on the circle and the colors! Beautiful card!

Anita said...

Cute card!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very cute! The menacing bear is a real cuddly one afterall showing how much he loves mom!
Hugs!

Ceal said...

Cute Card

LINDA said...

Just darling.. Such a cute bear...
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

I love the way that bear was used. I love it!

Ed said...

Super fun card Chrissy - love it!!