Thursday, June 25, 2009

ALL ABOUT JOY - BUTTERLFIES....

Good day! I hope you are enjoying your summer days. Here in Wisconsin...summer is finally here!
Join us for a SNSS Blog Hop!

Hop from blog to blog for some serious eye candy :)!
June 30th- SNSS blog, Faith, Cindy, Deb, Lorie, & Sarah
July 1st- SNSS blog featuring Kathy Page (July GD), Janette, Lisa, Shannon, Nancy, & Courtney
July 2nd- Jeanette, Lorie S., Connie, Sandy, Suzy, & Korin
July 3rd- Teresa, Deedee, Leah, Belinda, Chris, Ceal & SNSS blog featuring Cindy Coutts (July GD)
This card is one I created for Technique Junkies about 2 months ago using the Technique called Depth of Field. . I did not have the In His Time stamp set from Sweet ‘n Sassy at that time, other wise I would have used that stamp set.


I know this stamp set is from Stampin’ Up! And was a Hostess set this past catalog, however, since I am on vacation I only brought very limited supplies and this stamp set was not included in this week’s collection!

Stamp Set: Stampin’ Up! Warmest Regards,
Ink and Cardstock: Lavender Lace, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Pearl Accents, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is pretty, I love butterflies!!!

Moni said...

So fab gorgeous, I love butterflies! You did perfect job! Hugs, moni

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful card! Love all the butterflies and the color!