Monday, June 8, 2009

GRADUATION - SPARKLING RESIST

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a very busy weekend with a graduation ceremony and reception then a dinner at our home with around 40+ people. It was quite crowded but we had a wonderful day.
Here is a card that I made (was going to use) but ended up selling it. :) The technique I used is called SPARKLING RESIST from Technique Junkies June newsletter. I was thrilled with how this card turned out and I think it is one of my favorite cards!

This is my Graduation Digi Image available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I used Great Grads from SU... here are a few more supplies too
Stamp Sets: Digi Image Graduation (drawn by me!) and Great Grads by SU
Cardstock: Night of Navy, More Mustard, Whisper White,
Accessories: Hologram Highlights EP, Heat Tool. Dew Drops
I hope you have a blessed day!!! I am going to be painting my son's bed room.
Do I know how to have fun or what!? Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Rastlinica said...

lovley card. i usualla like bright colours but this card is so detailed and beautiful done.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Great Graduation card, no wonder someone wanted to buy it...serves well for hs or college, male or female. Sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday, I know you worked very very hard to make it so.

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Chrissy very classy
Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

OHHH I love these grad cards. so cool

Maria Matter said...

This is great Chris! The one prior to this post is another wonderful grad card! I need to make some of these!
This is an awesome technique...and you sold it...no keeping this one and glazing at it from time to time! lol
Blessings, Maria