Saturday, June 13, 2009

SWEET STOP SKETCH #8 Another Sneak Peek

HAPPY WEEKEND!!! Once again it is Saturday. I just love Saturdays! I think it is my favorite day of the week!
Today we are headed to a 50th Wedding Anniversary party. My husband's side of the family is blessed with such a heritage that they have many marriages that have stuck together through many years of marraige and worked it out.
Today's Stamped project is using the SWEET STOP SKETCH! I love sketches and I love to see what others create with them! This also incorporates Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps newest stamps called Beautiful Borders. Designed by THE Tami Mayberry!
Here are the details to my project:
Stamp Sets: Beautiful Borders, Cool Dude available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Grey Brads, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, Marker

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful dad's day card. You even cary on the tradition of giving him a tie. Way to go!

Sally said...

Fabulous Father's Day card. Hope you enjoy your day with family. We are off to a few graduation parties in a little while.

Create It Simply said...

"THE" Tami Mayberry?? LOL you crack me up, I'm nobody. Great card, I keep thinking I need that Cool Dude set and you're making it worse. :) 50 years is very exciting. I've made it 17 and hope to live to see 50 years of marriage some day. That is just awesome!

Ceal said...

I love this fathers day card! I think the border at the bottom sets it off! TFS

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful Father's Day card, Chrissy....such cute images and I love the doodling and piercing atound the tie image!!!