Sunday, August 9, 2009

CREATIVE CUTS AND MORE BLOG HOP TOMORROW!

Hi Everyone,
Two more weeks of crazy-ness to get through. My mom has been over from out of town the past week on vacation and we have been on the run. So the little time I thought I had for stamping was thrown out the window! We had a great week though, between Wisconsin State Fair, the Milwaukee Museum, celebrating my daughters 8th birthday and every day living, I am now exhausted and ready for school to start! LOL
This week, my children are busy every day with a Sports Camp and VBS, so I am hoping while they are gone, I will have some time to STAMP. That and the best news of all...my husband is back in town the next two weeks after travelling most of the summer! So that means, I can stamp at night too. :)
Since I do not have a project for you all today, I do want to tell you I will have one for you tomorrow!!! Creative Cuts and More is celebrating this month's BLOG HOP with ACETATE. So HOP on over here Monday morning to see what every one has created with their ACETATE diecuts!!!
Have a great Sunday!!!
Chrissy D

No comments: