Monday, August 31, 2009

TECHNIQUE JUNKIES 2nd TREASURE HUNT!

Hello! Welcome to the second Technique Junkies Blog Hop! Last month, I said we would host these Treasure Hunts every 3rd week, but I was incorrect - it will be the last Monday of every month. I apologize for the error.

Wasn't Beth's project FABULOUS!? Looking at everyone's projects always makes me want to create some more! (If you didn't arrive here from the Technique Junkie blog, you don't want to miss what our whole DT has in store for you! The Treasure Hunt starts at http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com/)

In the process of going from Blog to Blog you will want to collect small treasures! At the end of the treasure hunt, put the collection together to see what it says and follow Pat’s directions to have an opportunity to win a FABULOUS treasure chest filled with prizes!




This project gives you a SNEAK PEEK to the Technique "BAG IN A BOX". The technique instructions are available in the Technique Junkies Newsletter CD7! This CD has 100 different techniques. You can find out information to pre-order this. If you are not a subscriber, I really must encourage to become one! Each newsletter is better and better with step by step directions (with pictures!) on how to use these WONDERFUL techniques!

Here are the details for my project:

Stamp Set: Autumn Blessings available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Copics are available at Croppinsville, they have a small town service with a big city selection with a great variety of product in their store.

Cardstock and Ink: Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Autumn Traditions

Accessories: Bone Folder, Rounded Tab Punch, 1/4 inch circle punch, Nestibilities, Gold glitter pen, Dimensionals, Red Sticky Tape


The treasure you will find here is the letter "I". For your next CLUE to the TREASURE HUNT go to Jane's Blog to collect another treasure! Have fun hunting for your treasure!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

20 comments:

Cathy Y said...

Gorgeous bag & I love the shape!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift bag!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a fun looking project! Great job coloring the leaf!

Jingle said...

This is so neat!

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Love the bag . . . it's one of my favorite to make with designer paper! Your leaf accent is gorgeous!

Deb B. said...

I love doing these bags in a box, and yours is really cute.
Deb

Debby said...

Awesome!

Priscilla said...

I have not tried this bag, will have to add it to my "to do list"
beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This looks quite lovely! I have never tried a bag in a box- TFS!

Anna Banana said...

What a fun little bag!! I love the leaf and I think it's really going to be able to be used for a variety of different occasions!
Thanks for sharing!!
Anna Banana

Lynn Stevens said...

I Love your bag in the box and perfect with all the upcoming holidays!
Lynn

Linda Carson said...

Cool bag!!

Carolyn Sharkas said...

great project, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Wonderful container and useful for so many gifts!! Thank you for sharing.
Mary Anne
scrap4me@yahoo.com

Debbie Yates said...

I will definitely scraplift this one...it is gorgeous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Your bag turned out beautiful Chris! Love the colors.

StampinCathy said...

Your treasure bag is so pretty and inspiring. Great colors and details.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Love the extra detail on your bag in a box.

Ann said...

this is really darling, Chris!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful! Love the shape and color.