Monday, October 19, 2009

Angelina Fibers Pointsettias

Today (Monday) was a busy day with lots of extra kids. We focused on school in the morning then we stopped at church to check out some things in the Card Ministry drawer and fill the filing cabinet with more cards. I had a short amount of time I could do some stamping, but wasn't able to complete my project. I will have to do that tomorrow.

This card uses the Technique Angelina Fibers from Technique Junkies - the technique is featured on the Technique Junkies 2009 CD-7 I have available for Blog Candy right under this post!

Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Christmas Pointsettia by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, All in a Row by SU (retired)
Cardstock: Rose Red, basic Black, Pink pirhuoette, Acetate
Accessories: Angelina Fibers, Gems, black grosgrain

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

4 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely card.

Kathy W said...

very pretty, hope you get to stamp tomorrow

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Chris!! I just love your colors, layout, and those poinsettias!! The coloring is beautiful.
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo striking, Chrissy...your poinsettias are gorgeous and I love how you featured the scripture...just lovely!!!