Friday, October 23, 2009

ENCOURAGEMENT - THIS IS THE TRUTH & BLOGGERS CHALLENGE

Hello! Todays Bloggers Challenge was to create a card with NO LAYERS! So here it is friends...my first card I think in about 5 years with NO LAYERS. :)
Stamps are retired from Stampin' Up, I colored it with Copics and dry embossed the frame. I am not wild about the way I colored the bush, but it is finished.

This video is so encouraging - I enjoyed it several months ago when our church showed it.
Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Be Blessed,

Chrissy D

18 comments:

redstamper7 said...

I am in tears. Amen.

Becky T

Sally said...

Truly a blessing

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful, Chris. Looks just like you watercolored it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a wonderful video Chris! I love that sweet stamp set- lovely card! TFS

Tanya said...

Awesome video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki Bond said...

GORGEOUS! Love how you created the scene....{SMILES}

Tami Black said...

Fantastic Card! Love how you did this! I've got you bookmarked so I can come back and watch the video when I have some time! Thanks for posting it!

Heather "Hev" said...

I love how you have done the card to make it look layered - fabulous :)

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Darling card Chris! That is such a great set and you've colored it beautifully! :D

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww so sweet!!!

Ida said...

Very cute and sweet card. I always loved that SU image.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a sweet image!! I just love this SU set!! Great coloring!!
blessings,
Chris

Lee said...

WOWZA!!!!!! Ohhhh man this is so gorgeous you just can't even believe it's only one layer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable card! Love your coloring!

Lisa Bohler said...

What an absolutely wonderful card! Lovely job on the the coloring!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful coloring - such a wonderful no layer card.

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Chrissy...I love your beautiful card...such AWESOME coloring, gf!!!! Loved the video, too!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow this is stunning! See! This just shows we dont need no stinkin layers! Fabulous!