Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TREASURES!!!!

WOW! Did I get a great response. If I have any more treasures I will let you know. For now this offer is closed.

Hi Everyone-
I am cleaning my office out and I have a TON of stuff here that I want to get rid of. There is some things that are gently used - and some things brand new - things like
- misc. buttons
- stampin' pastels
- designer paper
- Prima flowers
- Hardware

Just a wide variety of things! I am willing to make up one or two packages and mail them out if someone would want to pay the postage. I PROMISE the VALUE WILL be worth more than the postage you pay.

Please contact me at chrissyd723@gmail.com and let me know you are interested in and I will give you my Paypal address.

Thanks so much! Come back tomorrow for the Belli Challenge!


Chrissy D

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Chris!
Hope you are doing well!
When I read this post, I just laughed...I'm sitting in the middle of a pile of stuff...just cleaned out my craft cabinet and was wondering who I can 'bless' with all this stuff! lol
I'm sure you'll get some takers for your gently used stash! Doesn't it feel great to clean out?!
Have a super day!
blessings, Maria