Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MANDELLA FAUX TURQUOISE STONES

Hello! Happy Wednesday!


Today I am sharing a card for you featuring the Technique called Faux Turquoise Stones. I love this technique as it doesn't take much to get a WOW factor on your projects! This technique is from the October-November Technique Junkies Newsletter.

Here are the details:
Stamps: Mandellas by Two Nancy's, Stampendous Marble Texture Cube (I bought mine at Joanne's), Canvas BG from SU
Cardstock: Green Galore, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Black Marker, Paper SNips, Dimensionals, Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Gems, White Gel Pen, Turquoise Gel Pen, Circle Cutter CM,

Today is my weigh in day...and this morning when I weighed in I was down another 2.5- pounds! Yahoo!!! I feel so good - I would say that while I am on this plan it is easy to follow (not easy to stick too because the food temptations are hard but that is with any weight loss program!) but it travels with me anywhere I go, I do not have to "think" about food. I do have LOTS of energy and I am NOT hungry through out the day. In 7 weeks I have lost a total of 24.5 pounds. I feel like a broken record, but I have never looked forward to stepping on that dreaded scale, but now I look forward to my Wednesday Weigh Ins. :) If you want more information send me an e-mail at www.chrissyd723@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Sally said...

Chrissy,
Totally stunning card. Love the technique

Kristine said...

This is so beautiful Chrissy! :)

Shelly Katzung said...

You must have to subscribe to the newsletter to be able to open the link to the technique. Is that correct?

Gorgeous card & technique!