Saturday, January 9, 2010

LET IT SNOW - with a SNEAK PEEK!



HELLO! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am busy taking care of some blogging business and wanted to give everyone a heads up on our Blog Hop for Monday! More details will come on that in a few sentences! First, I will tell you about my project...



I actually made this card Thursday using the MOJO Sketch and the Ways to Use It Challenge - that challenge was to use something *NEW* . Well, I just got these ADORABLE stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps so I could not resist using this cute SNOWMAN on my card. This card also uses the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge!







Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Love You This Much and Snowflakes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Bermuda, Celery, Hunter, White
Accessories: Gems, Scallop punch, ribbon, Nestibilities, White EP, Heat Tool,


These two projects are a SNEAK PEEK into SOME of what we at Creative Cuts and More will have to show you!!! The Design Team and our Three fabulous Guest Designers have been working hard to give you LOTS of INSPIRATION... A little heads up, we will be issuing you a challenge! We hope you will take some time to join us in our challenge! Go to Creative Cuts and Mores' Design Team Blog on Monday morning for all of the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really do treasure each comment you make. They make me SMILE! Have a fabulous weekend!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Chris - I love this. The snowman is just adorable.

Hope all is well.

Janet

Ceal said...

I love your card! it is adorable! TFS

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling!

Dani said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute snowman card! Love your colors...and the snowman himself is too cute.