Sunday, January 31, 2010

TJ SNEAK PEEK - WISPED FRAMES

Hello my friends! I know I have not been posting a lot on my blog on Sundays - but today is special...special in the sense that is my last official day on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team.

I have been wrestling with the LORD on this decision for quite some time. A few weeks ago, Korin came to me and told me she had decided to change the structure of her business and go all digis. The LORD nudged me to let go, but I continued to wrestle with the LORD and wanted to continue to stay on the Sweet Stop Design Team (that was offered to me too) and originally said yes to Korin. Fast forward to another week and the LORD would not give me peace about that decision either. So it was with great sadness that I contacted Korin and told her I needed to step down. I have been so blessed by the friendships I have made through Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and have treasured the prayers that were shared too. I know the LORD will continue to bless Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps as they head into a new venture and follow His will in the Digi image business. As for me, I am currently praying and seeking GOD's wisdom as to what He would have in store for me.

Korin has had a huge sale the past week and now on her website and is liquidating her images so the image I used... I do not even know if it is still available but MAY become a digital image yet...

Here are the details:
Stamps: Melody of Love by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Ink Copics
Accessories: Red Ribbon

TECHNIQUE: WISPED FRAMES *NEW* in the Technique Junkies Newsletter Feb-March 2010

Stop by tomorrow for the TECHNIQUE JUNKIE BLOG HOP!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D