Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BELLI CHALLENGE 86 ~ EYELETS and a DESIGN TEAM CALL

Hello Everyone - Since I did not get a Belli Challenge card done last week, I made one today with our WONDERFUL SPONSOR's image! This week, we have Sunshine Stamps as our sponsor...


Here are the details to this project:
Image is a Digital image from Sunshine Stamps
Accessories: Buttons, Star Eyelets, Copics, Hemp

On another note, I am excited to tell you about a company that has a BUNCH of fabulous images. They Sponsored the Belli Challenges a few weeks ago... and NOW they have a BRAND NEW BLOG AND THEY ARE DOING A DESIGN TEAM CALL!

Check out the details for QKR STAMPEDE'S DESIGN TEAM CALL HERE

On Wednesday, I am heading out for 5 QUIET days with my mom and several friends for a Scrapbooking Retreat, although I will NOT be scrapbooking. I will be stamping because the pictures I wanted to order did not get here in time... I will still be making Blog Posts so check back!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

cute! what a darling image and your coloring is gorgeous! Enjoy your 5 days of quiet.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Fabulously fun! Love the bold colours!