Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SCORED DIAMONDS FLOWER

Hello Everyone-
I hope you are enjoying your Easter Weekend. I am taking some time to reflect on the meaning of the season and all that JESUS CHRIST has done for me... The weather here in Alabama is a bit rainy today, but yesterday was gorgeous with a high of 81 degrees. Not sure what it was in Wisconsin, but we were able to enjoy the great out doors here yesterday!

This is a card I made for the Technique Junkie Newsletter using the Scored Diamonds technique. I just love the affect it gives to the card! The stamp is from Firecracker Designs By Pamela and it is called Forgive Me.

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Set: Toile and All in a Row by SU and Forgive Me from FCD
Cardstock: Gable Green by SU, Wasabi and Taken with Teal- White
Accessories: Copics, Paper trimmer, Scor-Pal, Nestibilities, Dew Drops, Dimensionals

I hope you have a blessed Easter!
God Bless You-
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

very cool background.
Have a joyous Easter

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! That is an awesome technique! You girls are really working me to sign up for TJ!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Chrissy!
fabulous background!
Hope you enjoyed your Easter holiday!
Blessings, Maria

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the BG technique- beautiful flower. TFS