Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Glimmer Mists Watercolors...

Good day friends! Today is Belli Challenge day and the challenge is to use your HOLE PUNCHES!!! We have a sponsor this week, but when creating my card, I spaced using the sponsor's images and used this gorgeous set from I Brake From Stamps! I guess I was just too excited to use this! :)

I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter Glimmer Mist Watercolors technique from the April/May 2010 newsletter. I used some Mustard accents on the flourishes too! :)

The sketch comes from the Monday Mojo Sketch Blog - you can find that HERE.




Here are the details:

TECHNIQUE: Glimmer Mist Watercolors from the Technique Junkie Newsletter from April/ May Newsletter
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Technique Junkies Newsletter, Paper trimmer, Glimmer Mists, Aqua painter, Paper Piercing tool, Cropodile, Brads from Basic Grey

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS.

Be sure to check out the Belli Challenge! Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

10 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Beautiful, Chris!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wow!! THis is fabulous and I LOVE that image!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is so beautiful Chrissy! I adore the artistic look of the I Brake for Stamps stamps!
Blessings!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen with this image- I can see why you were anxious to play with it! WOW!!! Beautiful card!

Connie Fossenier said...

Chrissy saw this on TJ and simply stunning..I so love that stamp
connie paxman

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful card, Chris!

Holly said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so prettttttttty! Me likey!

Dani said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love it!

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Chris...the colors are sooo pretty and I love how you used all the holes and piercing!!!! Beautiful image and design, too!!!!