Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Faux Etched Copper - The Alley Cats

Hello! Happy Summer! My family and I are enjoying some time away. Monday, we enjoyed a day of fishing and swimming. Tuesday, we went to a water park called Noah's Ark, which brags to be the largest water park in the United States (not sure of that!) but the kids had a blast. I enjoyed myself too, but I was under a LARGE umbrella by the kiddie pool and my youngest daughter and did some reading in between dips in the Wave pool. :)

I just found out that a town very near my "home town" where I grew up had a bad tornado that hit. I am so thankful that no one was killed, however very sad that at least 25 homes were completely destroyed! I am keeping them in my prayers!!!

The card I am sharing with you today is from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS and uses the Technique called Faux Etched Copper from the Technique Junkies Newsletter.


Here are a few more details:
Techniques from Technique Junkies Newsletter Faux Etched Copper and Spotlighting

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS

Accessories: Copper Metal, Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Alcohol Ink, Sponge, Martha Stewart Punch, Sanding Block, Ribbon and Gems

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cool technique, Chris...it really looks like a sheet of copper!!! Hope you have a great time on vacation...I'm not going outside till it's 70 degrees outside...LOL!!!