Thursday, June 24, 2010

FAUX STAINED GLASS - FUSCHIAS

Hello friends!!! Have you ever had a song stuck in your head for days? Unfortunately for my family, I have had one in my head since Sunday! lol I say unfortunately for them because I only recall maybe One full verse of the song and keep repeating it... The song I have had in my head is "Holy, holy, Holy...is the LORD GOD Almighty. Who was and is and is to come" I know another part, but that is one stanza I keep repeating in my head! I am pretty confident, as much as my husband agrees with this, he doesn't want to hear me sing it over and over. 


Today I am sharing a card with you, using the technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter June/ July 2010 called Faux Stained Glass and the stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs called God Loves You and Scripture Collection 3


Here are some more details:
Technique: Faux Stained Glass from Technique Junkies Newsletter
Stamps: ODBD God Loves You and Scripture Collection 3
Accessories: Clear EP, Copics, Nestibilities, Pearl Brads and Dew drops, Dimensionals, Black cord, Glassy Glaze, Black Marker,

We are enjoying the last leg of our vacation. I will then be home to do some MORE creating!!! Looking forward to seeing what you have been creating too! Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
                                                                Chrissy D

5 comments:

seamom said...

Love your card! I am a new re-subscribe to TJ and need to do more than let it accumulate on my stamping related magazine pile!
"Holy, Holy, Holy" was my headsong a couple of weeks ago. It is a GREAT hymn of worship. We had sung it on Sunday morning and stayed with me a lot lf days............

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Chrissy! Love the background and terrific colors.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, WOW, Chrissy, this is such an awesome card!!! Love the stained glass effect and those fabulously colored Fuchsias in combination with this powerful scripture.....amazing!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Michele Kovack said...

This is just absolutely stunning!!! What a cool technique!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous card, Chrissy...the stained glass effect looks AWESOME and I love the fuchsias!!!!!